The holidays will soon be upon us, and it’s time to start planning your company holiday card. Printed business greeting cards can enrich your current business relationships and help develop new customers. They also show clients that you appreciate them and are thinking of them during the holiday season.
An article published by CBS Money said that we should look at holiday cards as an investment. The article went on to say that people want to do business with people who value them and make them feel important during the holidays and throughout the year. Email greetings are not as effective, as they can be deleted by mistake or end up in the spam filter. Traditional printed cards have a much longer shelf life. We all receive so many emails each day that’s it’s nice to show your clients that you care enough to send a printed card.
Here are tips from the printing professionals at Corcoran Printing for effective corporate holiday cards:
- Plan Ahead. Select a design and order your cards early, so you will have plenty of time to address and send the cards out on time and avoid the last minute mail rush.
- Develop your List. Be sure to update your list each year with correct names and addresses, adding new clients and prospects and removing others. Your list will determine how many cards are ordered. Be sure to order extra for last minute additions.
- Think Professional & High Quality. Remember, your card reflects your business and your brand. You want to show clients and prospects that you value their business, so you don’t want to skimp on quality. Whether you are purchasing a pre-designed card, or having one specially designed and printed, keep quality in mind. It’s worth the investment.
- Stay Generic. Your customers may have various religious beliefs, so you don’t want to send a Christmas card, as certain clients might be offended. Make sure your message is generic and the greeting appropriate for every individual that will be receiving a card. Messages such as “Happy Holidays,” “Warm Wishes” and Season’s Greetings” all work well.
- Personalize your Card. Even if you have already had your logo, business name or message pre-printed on the card you should still handwrite a short message and sign your name on the inside of the card. Even a brief message will add a personal touch and deepen your relationships with the customers.
- Avoid Electronic Greetings. Even in this electronic age, people really enjoy receiving and opening mailed cards during the holiday season.
There are several different options for selecting a holiday card. You can select a pre-designed card and have it imprinted with your company information, or you can work with a designer to create a personalized card just for your business.
Corporate holiday cards are a great investment in the future of your business. The holidays are an ideal time to reconnect with your customers and say thank you for their business throughout the year. It’s a great way to strengthen and build business relationships and will help in maintaining customer loyalty.
Corcoran Printing can help with all of your corporate holiday card needs. We offer an array of different card templates, which can be personalized for your business. We also offer design services to help design a personalized card just for you. Our full color printing, embossing and foil stamping will ensure a professional, high-quality look that will make your brand shine. For more information call 800-564-0085.